Motorbike Accident Claims
Maximise Your Compensation | No Win, No Fee
Motorbike Accident Compensation Claims
If you have been involved in a motorbike accident which is not your fault and, if you have been injured, however slightly, it is often possible to claim compensation against the other driver’s insurance. It is important to act quickly and instruct a trusted motorbike injury claim Solicitor who has the experience and skills to get you the maximum compensation.
Our skilled team of motorbike accident claims solicitors have over 92 years of combined experience in successfully obtaining compensation for Claimants suffering from personal injuries sustained through bike accidents.
Get in touch with a member of motorbike injury claim team for a free and without obligation discussion and find out how much compensation you may be entitled to for your personal injuries.
What Can You Claim For?
- The full cost of repairs made to your motorbike or the pre-accident market value. The cost of recovering your motorbike and storing the same.
- Loss of use or the cost of hire of a similar motorbike. We can arrange hire if you wish.
- Compensation for personal injuries sustained by you or your pillion passenger.
- The cost of any necessary private medical treatment.
- Compensation for loss of earnings.
- Reimbursement of any essential out of pocket expenses, such as taxis and hotel accommodation.
- Compensation for damage to personal effects e.g. helmet, leathers etc.
- Retention of your no claims bonus.
Motorbike Accident Claim Case Study
- Male Claimant, 31 years of age at the date of the road traffic accident.
- Claimant uninsured at material time but was injured when Defendant emerged from a side road on a privately owned industrial estate, knocking the Claimant from his motorbike and causing severe injuries to the Claimant, the most serious of which was a fracture to the left knee which resulted in the Claimant having to undergo ligament reconstruction surgery.
- The case involved complex issues of future loss. The claim was settled in the gross sum of £109,500 following a full day settlement conference.
- Click here to view more case studies or click on the button below to Start Your Claim Today