Car Accident Claims
Maximise Your Compensation | No Win, No Fee
Car Accident Compensation Claims
If you have been involved in a car accident which is not your fault and, if you have been injured, however slightly, it is often possible to claim compensation against the other driver’s insurance. It is important to act quickly and instruct a trusted car injury claim Solicitor who has the experience and skills to get you the maximum compensation.
Our skilled team of car accident claims solicitors have over 92 years of combined experience in successfully obtaining compensation for Claimants suffering from personal injuries sustained through road accidents.
Get in touch with a member of car injury claim team for a free and without obligation discussion and find out how much compensation you may be entitled to for your personal injuries.
What Can You Claim For?
- The full cost of all repairs to your vehicle.
- The cost of recovering your vehicle and storing the same.
- The cost of vehicle hire until your vehicle has been repaired or until you have received payment for the pre accident value of your vehicle, less salvage, if your vehicle is written off. We can arrange for a hire vehicle to be provided for you.
- Compensation for personal injury sustained by you or your passengers.
- The cost of any necessary private medical treatment.
- Compensation for loss of earnings.
- Reimbursement of any essential out of pocket expenses, such as taxis and hotel accommodation.
- Compensation for damage to personal effects, or those of your passenger(s) in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
- Retention of your no claims bonus.